Legislation and standardization
|Air Distribution Equipment||Air Distribution||12.75||11.16||14.25%|
|U.T.A's and Recovery units||61.26||47.78||28.21%|
|Residential ventilation||Residential ventilation||12.26||8.37||46.48%|
|Regulation and Control||Services||13.16||25.76||(2)|
|Total by subsectors||2018||2017||2018/17|
|Air Distribution Equipment||114.35||94.00||21.65%|
|Total Market (without R&C)||1148.70||1075.71||6.79%|
|Regulation and Control (R&C)||75.41||121.75||(2)|
|TOTAL MARKET (3)||1224.11||1197.44||2.22% (3)|
Data in millions of euros
(1) The values of the machinery subsectors presented in this comparison do not coincide with the values of the data given at the time, corresponding to the year 2017, since the range of products included in each of the sectors has been modified.
The new range of products included in each of these subsectors is as follows:
- Residential/Domestic Sector: Portable and window equipment, wall, floor and ceiling equipment, single and multi-unit units up to 6 kW; Duct Equipment < 12 kW; Water Chillers < 17.5 kW; Fancoils (20%); Multi-Task Heat Pump up to 17.5 kW; Compact Hot Water Only Heat Pump < 6 kW; Compact Hot Water Only Heat Pump > 6 kW (80%); Split Hot Water Only Heat Pump (80%).
- Commercial sector: Floor/ceiling/wall equipment > 6 kW; Cassettes; Standalone water condensing units; Standalone air condensing units > 12 kW and Roof Top; Variable refrigerant flow systems up to 32 kW; Water chillers from 17.5 kW to 50 kW; Fancoils (80%); Hot Water Solo Heat Pump Compact > 6 kW (20%); Hot Water Solo Heat Pump Split (15%).
- Tertiary/Industrial Sector: Water chillers from 50 kW upwards; Multi-task Heat Pump > 17,5 kW; Variable refrigerant flow systems from 32 kW upwards; ACS Split Single Heat Pump (5%); Close Control Units.
(2) The Regulation and Control market of 2018 and 2017 is not comparable, because there is no uniformity of participants in the two periods considered.
(3) If the TOTAL MARKET did not include the Regulation and Control values of 2018 and 2017, the market increase would be 6.79%, instead of 2.22%.