Legislation and standardization
Eurovent, the European Committee of Manufacturers of Air Handling Equipment and Refrigeration European Association is the umbrella in her womb national associations of manufacturers of such equipment.
It has more than 1,000 companies in 13 European countries.
Its main objectives are:
- Support national associations.
- Develop certification programs HVAC products through CERTITA Eurovent Certification Company (ECC).
- Representing manufacturers in the different European and international forums and organizations.
The association is governed by:
- A Steering Committee.
- A General Assembly.
The participation of companies in the Eurovent activities is done through product groups (PG). They are currently the following assets:
- PG AC - Air conditioners and VRF Systems
- PG AHU - Air Handling Units
- PG CT - Closed-circuit and open cooling towers, evaporative condensers, drift eliminators
- PG CUR - Air Curtains
- PG DRY - Dry and adiabatic coolers
- PG ERC - Rotary HE, Plate HE, Run Around Coils, Heat Pipes
- PG FANS - Fans (components), Industrial Fans, Fan Units, Dryers
- PG FCU - Fan Coil Units
- PG FIL - Air Filters, Air Purifiers, Air Pollutions Control Equipment, Dust Collectors
- PG LCP-HP - Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps
- PG RAHU - Residential Air Handling Units
- PG RDC - Beverage Coolers, Cold Rooms, Ice-Cream Freezers, Refrigerated Display Cabinets
More information on Eurovent.